9 Ways to Promote Your Blog – Blog promotion is the most important factor in the blogging agenda. Your perception of yourself has a tremendous impact on how others perceive you, be it other bloggers or your readers. Perception is reality – the more perception you have, the more likely it is to be successful in promoting your blog.
There are many other factors that affect the promotion of your blog such as without seriousness, not taking blogging as your business or just blogging just for fun. In order to be successful in promoting your blog, use the following 9 strategies. At least follow some.
Promote Your Blog
You can promote your blog in many ways, here are the top 9 ways to quickly promote your blog.
- Directories: Directories are the #1 way to get noticed around your niche. These directories provide traffic as well as backlinks to your blog. You can submit the best of your articles to the following directories it can give you better promotional results.
- Email marketing: Email marketing is widely used marketing tool in the blogosphere. One of the best ways to reach an audience outside of your blog is with a weekly newsletter that informs subscribers of the latest posts and promotions your blog has to offer.
- Use social networking sites effectively: Social networking sites like twitter, Facebook, StumbleUpon, Digg, LinkedIn effectively promote your blog in a great way. Try to invest some time on these sites to build a network around your niche and focus on growing your network.
Promoting your blog gives more success, when you have good content on your blog. Use social networking sites when ever you publish a post on your blog.
Using the following will better perform to promote your blog
- YouTube etc
- Compliment other bloggers: When we think negatively about ourselves while promoting a blog, we often project the same feelings on other people as well. To break this down, start promoting your fellow bloggers as well (especially those who are in the same niche as you) and praise them if possible. No need to praise to the heavens.
The advantage of doing one that compliments oneself is that one can lay it on so thickly and in exactly the right place.
Just make them happy with your words. In this process, you will become liked and build backlinks for your blog. It definitely helps in the promotion of your blog. By looking for the best in others, you are indirectly bringing out the best in your blog.
- Be the first to know about your niche updates: In many cases, bloggers (mostly beginners) keep trying to concentrate on the old content that most professional bloggers already produce across their niche.
Try to focus on the blogger’s problems and if possible try to reduce them. At least get to know them and be the first to find out what’s going on around your niche.
- Comment on other blogs: this is the best possible way to bring traffic to your blog and promote your blog in a better way.
But, many bloggers (especially newbies) never comment on other blogs because they are afraid that people will judge them for saying something stupid. This is not really justified. In general, bloggers are much more accepting than we think.
Even most bloggers deal with the same fear. By commenting at least once a day on other blogs, it might be able to bring a little traffic to your blog.
Try to comment more about your niche blog (don’t forget to target on popular blogs) the chances of coming fellow bloggers to your blog are more.
Commenting on some of the popular and most visited blogs will give your blog Limelight.
Additionally, it uses the CommentLuv plugin, which allows you to link back to your most recent blog posts. It will soon give new posts some ever lasting backlinks and constant traffic!!
- Implement: While surfing the internet, you will know a lot of things about promotional blogging, but you never put them into practice. That is the main reason you will not get success in marketing your blog. First of all go ahead to promote your blog.
You must know productive blogging tips that give productivity to your blog.
Apply what you’ve learned. Apply your mind to promotion b