Anak Milenial- Google Docs as a text processing application is equipped with many features. One of them is voice typing .
This feature is basically based on voice recognition techniques . In short, voice recognition is a technology that allows machines or computers to recognize spoken speech.
Thus, when using the voice typing feature , Google Docs users can type simply by pronouncing the text in spoken speech.
How to activate this feature is also very easy. Check out the summary below.
- Open Google Docs .
- Click on the Format menu .
- Look for the Voice typing menu .
- Next, a dialog box with a microphone icon will appear.
The next step
- By default , the language setting in this feature is English. If you want to type in Indonesian voice, click on the down arrow next to English US.
- Look for the Indonesian language option.
- After that, click on the microphone icon in that dialog box and start talking.
- To make the voice recognition process easier, make sure you speak clearly.